Renault Kiger Vs Triber: Don’t Pick the Wrong One
Confused with choice between Kiger or Triber? Then this is a must read.
Special features of Kiger
- Biggest-in-market Boot Space: With 405-liters, even bigger than the current leader Sonet which shall take 2nd place with 392L
- Premium cabin
- The interiors are made up of PM2.5 Air-Purifier and 3D Surround (8- speaker Music System Setup) by Arkamys.
- Boasts of best elbow and leg rooms
- Sporty upholstery
- Steering-mounted buttons
- 20.32 cm smart cockpit( marketing strategy)
- Wireless charging
- Voice recognition
- Smart Storage: centre console on the Kiger comes with a storage capacity of 7.5-litre,10.5 L Glove box capacity
- It has 12 variants
The Kiger seems like it is a very serious competitor that can snatch the market from the rest. If there is anything to complain that shall be a sunroof because the interior features are superlative. As far as Kiber is concerned the insiders are optimistic about hitting 1 million milestone with the launch of Kiber. Presently, the automaker is standing at 650k all-round sales. Much like Triber, Kiber is too set to launch in B-segment to drive-in more sales.
When we compare Kiger with Triber, obviously the first difference is the seating capacity as the former is a compact SUVs while the later is the cheapest true sub-4 metre MPV available in India. As per the latest report, Triber has sold 20000 units. This is the first car from Renault which has potential prospects away from the metros. The French automaker had been struggling amidst the crisis and Triber had a fair share in rejuvenation of the brand along with mass production from Datsun and Kwid.
Features of Triber
- ULTRA-MODULARITY: It comes in 4 exciting modes
- Dual VVT Engine: 1L 3 cylinder petrol engine
- Both 5speed manual transmission and AMT available
- Optimised engine compartment to provide flexibility and comfort
- Easy fix seat
- 7 variants
Customers review gives that it is a value for many. If anything that is disappointing is that, Triber is likely to get old quickly and has moderate engine to size ratio. This means the drive dynamics is not likely to appeal to many as it is very difficult to drive. So, utilizing it full seater capacity causes inconvenience.
Verdict: Renault had understood the mistake it made with Triber and had ensured proper engine to space ratio for comfort. If you want a cheap 7 seater that values the money go for the Triber. Else it is really good to wait for Kiger.
Which car is better? Triber or Kiger. Let us know in the comments below. See the video below to know more about Triber.
You can also check full review and price of the car by pressing the button below